If you must read another blog, other than mine. Then read the ones I read regularly. And if you have a recommendation, send it along. I’m always looking for interesting things to read.
No particular order:
- Barking Up the Wrong Tree by Loretta Gillespie. This blog perfectly voices my frustration with Ancestry.
- Hoosier Daddy? by Michael Lacopo. This blog has me hooked and helped me understand DNA. You feel with him all the way.
- Tangled Roots and Trees by Schalene Jennings Dagutis. A new read. I’m envious of how far into the colonial period she seems to have gotten. Learning a lot and picking up a few tips. Also humorous. I love feeling along with a researcher.
- Opening Doors in Brick Walls by Cathy Meder-Dempsey. Who knew Luxembourg could be so interesting? She makes it that way. My newest daily read (or until I get caught up).
- Clue Wagon by Kerry Scott. Hilarious. Read it because she likes dead people just like we do.